Life is shifting so fast lately, we finish our study, assignments and projects, exam s and now everyone is looking forward to their future. Life has seemed to be just begun. I guess some of us do feel afraid with these changes. I am. I very much likely in an adolescent period, searching who am I, what do I want to do, what am I good at, sigh...never ending search..
Gambatey neh~~~what a long road to go, we made the choice, choices are ours. I did thought what happen to the road not taken? Naaah…. Thinking of this sometimes wake me that maybe we shouldn’t be so ungrateful, I should learn always be thankful of what we have. Don’t ever look back on what we don’t have, nevertheless look at what we have yet put our very best effort into…
May God always guide us along this journey....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment