Thursday, October 2, 2008

Never be mine

There are things that will never belong to us. No matter how hard u try.
It happened too me, many times. I never knew it until I understand this is what life is. Even if I prayed for it, it may not come to me. Do not ask why because you never know the answer. It is God’s secret. Somebody told me what yours is yours, what don’t belong to you, it will never be yours, let it go and u’ll be happier doing so.
Why is it so hard to let go? Is it because we never satisfied of what we have and who we are? All I know is, it hurts you the most everytime u try to heal it. I yearn to be a child again, no worries, no troubled mind and heart, just innocent soul...
Is it really hard?


No comments: